We would love to discuss having you on The CDL Podcast as a guest. We dedicate our shows to the professional driver, and we generally welcome any guest who can contribute in that regard. Past guests include Owner Operators, Company Drivers, Spotters, School Bus Drivers, CDL trainers, Limousine Drivers, Dump Truck Drivers, Tanker Drivers, Safety experts, etc.
The survey below may seem long; however, it makes sure your interview goes off without a hitch and gets you positive exposure to our audience of daily listeners.
When we bring a guest to the show, we have two primary goals.
- Bring new valuable information to our audience
- Give the guest positive exposure as fair compensation for their time
The more information you provide in the form below, the better we can meet those goals. A couple of things of note.
- Skype Name – we can certainly do an interview where we call you on a landline or cell phone, but Skype is always best for audio quality. So if you can use Skype, please make sure to include your Skype name.
- Bio – If you don’t have anything prepared for this, understand you are not writing a biography for the back of a book; tell us a bit about yourself it will help us better introduce you to the audience.
- Proposed Topic – Tell us what you want to discuss the key is do you want to talk about a subject in general like organic gardening or get very specific like building small solar systems, for example.
- Five Questions – We will certainly ask more than five questions, but having a starting point lets us construct a very comfortable interview for our guests. If you don’t know what you want us to ask you, how are we supposed to know? Submissions without suggested questions will not get you on the podcast.
- Website – Blogs – This is for your company site, personal blog, anything that will help us better understand your work and do a good job introducing you to the audience.
- Photo – Graphic URLs – If you have a headshot, a picture, a logo, or anything you would like included in your episode show notes, please provide the URL where we can find them online. If not, no big deal, but we want to let our audience know who you are, and sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
That is about it; one thing though, if you are NOT the prospective guest, please DO NOT fill out the form on their behalf unless you are a member of their staff. If you know a person you would like to hear on the show, please tell them about our podcast and email them the link to this page. Send your request here.