The FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse is now operational, authorized users will be required to request access from FMCSA by registering for the Clearinghouse. Registering is the first step in ensuring you are ready since the Clearinghouse is operational as of today, January 6, 2020.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse is, and what information will it contain.
- Are all CDL drivers required to register for the Clearinghouse?
- How Drivers sign up to access the Clearinghouse.
- The final rule did slightly change the existing drug and alcohol program random testing.
“The FMCSA is here to be helpful and to assist all CMV drivers who have questions regarding the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse” – FMCSA Administrator Raymond Martinez
- FMCSA.dot.gov, FMCSA on Facebook, FMCSA on Twitter, FMCSA on Instagram,
- FMCSA on LinkedIn, Registration Website, Need/have a login.gov account?
How to contact (FMCSA)
- Email: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Contact or https://www.login.gov/contact/
- Phone: 855-368-4200
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please help spread the word about our show and thank you for listening.