The Smith System is a system for driving to enable drivers to learn how to avoid collisions through mastering driver behavior and through intense hands-on training. The system was developed in 1952 by Harold Smith and he created the Smith System Driver Improvement Institute.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why each key in the Smith System will make you a better driver if you practice daily.
- How you can remember the best ways to practice your keys.
- How receiving professional training can make you a more valuable driver.
- When you have mastered the Smith System you can then learn “The Advance”.
“More people (drivers) would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them” – Harold Smith
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drivedifferent/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smith-system/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drive_different
- Website: US https://www.drivedifferent.com/ UK www.smithsystem.co.uk
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrBKtfbJWeuHV4_c4-iEbLw/featured
How to contact:
- Email: US email@example.com UK firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: US 1-800-777-7648 UK +44 (0)20 8731 4377