There are a lot of different Event Recorders that your fleet can use today. Fortunately, I have had experience with Lytx, SmartDrive, Samsara, and KeepTruckin. In this episode, I will be talking about the main reason why you would want an Event Recorder in your vehicle.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should have an event recorder
- How the insurance industry looks at event recorders
- Why they are the cheapest form of insurance you can purchase
- Why there is no best manufacturer out there – just get one
“On video monitoring the core focus is safety. It helps fleets defend themselves in the case of accidents and coach drivers to operate more safely and efficiently.” – KeepTruckin Co-founder and CEO Shoaib Makani
- You can watch a YouTube video HERE that references what I was talking about in this episode.
How to contact Tim:
- Email: I have a question for Tim
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecdlpodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecdlpodcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCDLPodcast
- Website: http://thecdlpodcast.com/
- Phone/text: US 260-225-3016
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please help spread the word about our show and thank you for listening. The CDL Podcast – Educating and Entertaining you, one mile at a time….