In today’s CDL world most, if not all professional drivers have a smartphone. They have become a cornerstone tool of our trade and make our tasks easier to perform. Here is a short, however not inclusive list of the top 10 apps rated by the professional truck driver.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should take the time and learn about some of these apps.
- What is meant by being hands-free and how to avoid a violation or ticket
- Why Apple or Android are not your only options and yes, there are differences
- Where you should mount your phone & the violations associated with your choices
“My favorite thing that I can do with my iPhone is dictating a letter” – Robert Picardo
How to contact Tim at The CDL Podcast:
- Email: I have a question for Tim – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecdlpodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecdlpodcast/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-cdl-podcast/id1493883471
- Libsyn:https://thecdlpodcast.libsyn.com/ ß see previous episodes and comments
- RSS Feed: http://thecdlpodcast.libsyn.com/rss
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-472076619
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5jpNjfcTi4mRvZkysrHZy3
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCDLPodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMDYXkorVCP7qHZBj3QVSQ
- Website: http://thecdlpodcast.com/
- Phone/text: US 260-225-3016
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please help spread the word about our show and thank you for listening. The CDL Podcast – Educating and Entertaining you, one mile at a time….